Saturday, November 14, 2009

Picture Perfect

I started reading this book about two weeks ago. It usually doesn't take me this long to read a book, but I had some school things, like finals, to finish up. I love reading this author. She writes on hard subjects but her stories are so captivating, I always get drawn in.

PIcture Perfect is about a woman who finds her the love of her life in the middle of Africa. She is there for work and happens to have the right expertise to consult on a movie set. There she meets her future husband, the star of the movie, and begins her life living out a fairy tale most would be envious of. But things are not as they seem and soon her fairy tale turns nightmarish.

On to finish my next book, The Blind Side. The movie comes out this Friday and I am looking forward to seeing it!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails